6/15/09

Coffee at 8 pm- What was I thinking?

So after shamelessly avoiding school work yesterday afternoon by grocery shopping (I mean seriously, we have to eat) and cleaning out the pantry (pics attached, I was very impressed with myself!) I decided that I needed to make a pot of coffee to give me energy to finish the assignments I needed to finish this week. Silly me, I didn't take the time to look at the clock. I am one of those people who really love coffee in the morning and early afternoon, but can't sleep when I have it past a certain time. I could drink it anytime anyplace at Auburn, but things change I suppose. I must be getting old. So after I finished my assignments at 11, I decided I needed to find new blogs I liked. I discovered that I love Little Birdie Secret (her crafts are great and I needed new projects) and can't wait to yard sale shop with Rhoda from Southern Hospitality. As you can tell, it was a very productive evening. At midnight, I decided it was the perfect time for a bath. I grabbed my book for class and hopped in. If you have never read Crash by Jerry Spinelli, you should.
It is one of those books that you cringe in the beginning because you hate to think that people are that mean and selfish, but as you move through it, the character changes and you really begin to understand them. Anyway, I finally finished my book at 1 am and went to bed. That is truly the last time I will drink 2 cups of coffee at 8 pm. But it was so yummy :)
Here are some pictures of our newly organized pantry-


It might not look great to you, but there was a lot of shifting and getting rid of plastic bags involved in this process!

I finally made use of an old popcorn bucket. It is perfect for all of the wraps you never have a place to put!

This shelf had the most change. I could never figure out what canned items I had and didn't have. By putting of the Cream ofs.. in a soda organizer we never used from our registry, I see what I have and have room for a lot more!
Well, I am off to lunch! Have a blessed day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...