11/7/09

Christmas Village


Yesterday, for the first time in 4 months, I finally saw my best friend Rebecca. Rebecca and I met our senior year of high school trying out for the Auburn University Flagline. We spent the next four years getting to know each other and spending a huge amount of time together. She is from Dothan and is one of my favorite people in the world! It was GLORIOUS to see her!
A major part of the reason she was here was to attend Christmas Village at the BJCC (Birmingham Jefferson Civic Center.) It is a gigantic craft show/ sale of people from all over the country. The vendors are great and it's an excellent place to buy Christmas presents! Rebecca and I went last year for the first time and were itching to go again.
We went out last night to buy bags for shopping (Home Goods.) They are perfect so you don't have to carry all the individual bags around. I ended up knocking out Christmas presents for several people and came back with a necklace for myself! Quite a successful trip!
Kitchen pictures should be up soon. Brian went to Auburn today as a last minute treat, so we still have a bit of work to be done. As soon as it's clean, I will post pictures! Let me tell you, the change is awesome! I can't wait to share :)
Spoiler alert- What do you think of this drawer knob? Is the contrast too dark/ light? Is the knob too big? Brian left the decision up to me and I am buckling under the pressure!
Have a blessed morning of worship, my friends! Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Nope, I love the knob!

    It was GREAT to see you! I had a wonderful time shopping and just hanging out! And my new mail basket looks WONDERFUL! : ) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...