This weekend our Sunday School class had a Girl's Night and Guy's Night. The guys went camping, shooting, and fishing and the ladies had a sleepover, looked at wedding pictures, and made prayer scrapbooks. It was a TON of fun.
Somewhere during the evening, we started discussing our favorite restaurants in the area. Everyone loved somewhere different and I had not heard of several of them. It was fun to get new ideas for date night or an evening with friends.
I am adding mine and Brian's favorites to this post- feel free to join the party and link up- whether you are in Birmingham or Liberia, just name the place or places and let us know what they serve!
The Johnson's Best of Birmingham- Restaurants
- Rojo- Unique Latin and American food with festive atmosphere. (The Highland's area)
- Nabeel's- Greek restaurant and grocery. Intimate setting perfect for date! (Homewood)
- Superior Grill - Tex-Mex, fun for couples or groups (Hwy. 280)
- Another Broken Egg Cafe- FABULOUS breakfast, but a little pricey. Open from 6:30- 2:00 (Mountain Brook)
- Taziki's- Casual Greek. The Friday Pasta special is TO DIE FOR. (Hwy. 280 and Hoover)
- 5 Guys- Awesome burgers and fries. (Brookwood and Hoover)
- Jim and Nick's- BBQ and awesome cheese biscuit/ muffins (Hwy. 280 and Hoover)
- Milo's- The best sweet tea anywhere. (Vestavia)
If you are around Birmingham, give one of these places a shot- I promise you won't be disappointed.