6/27/11

Baby J- Week 30


How far along? 30 weeks, 4 days


Baby Bump? Yup!

Maternity clothes? Yes. Still in regular shirts, but truly enjoying the stretchiness of maternity pants.

Total weight gain: 3 pounds. This fact truly shocks me. When I am NOT pregnant, I gain weight by looking at food and THINKING about food. I think my body is confused, but the doctor says she's not worried, so I am trusting her.

Cravings: Anything sweet. I would love a nice piece of birthday cake. 

Symptoms: Swollen fingers, lower back pains when I start cleaning the house :), random gross stuff that's probably not appropriate for the ol' blog.

Sleep: Sleep has been great so far (knock on wood). I get really hot if we don't have both the overhead fan and my little personal pregnancy fan (a thoughtful and necessary happy day surprise from the hus) on through the whole night. Two nights ago I just turned on the overhead and I just about melted.

Movement: She has been pretty active lately. She gets the hiccups all the time. It cracks me up.

Gender: We are having a little girl! Emily Ann! 

Belly Button in or out? In, but getting thinner.

What I miss: My wedding and engagement rings :( Also, I am still limiting my sweet intake, so I miss not having to think about what I'm eating all the time.

Best moment this week: Friday night! Our wonderful and amazing and incredible Sunday school class threw us a baby shower! It was so much fun. Sadly, I didn't take pictures but they did a bird theme. The decorations were ADORABLE and the food was delicious. Just saying, but I might have eaten a bird's nest coconut cupcake *YUM.* This class has been such a blessing to us over the past four years and I am have no idea what we would do without their spiritual guidance, friendship, accountability, advice, love, and so much more. They are simply the best and we are so incredibly thankful for them!

Here are some pictures of our class, or parts of our class, over the past few years...
I realized as I was uploading these that I lost a lot of our really old ones when my old computer crashed, so there are so many more people, both old and new, that I wish I could include in these pictures, but you get the idea.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...