12/8/11

Our Christmas Mantel

I was very pleased with our Christmas mantel this year! I knew I wanted something similar to what I had done in the past, but wanted to change it up a little to make it more unique to the year.

I used leftover scraps from our tree to make garland and added berries for a little extra color. Though it does not sit as high as artificial garland, I love the smell and the extra spunk that it adds to our decor.

On the right, I used our Willow Tree Nativity wall hanging and paired it with the Isaiah printable from Jones Design Company.

For the left, my mom and I had a craft night one evening when Brian was out of town and made book Christmas trees. After folding the pages, I hot glued the book trees onto various candle holders to change up the heights.  It was such a simple craft and added a fun, classy look to my mantel display.

We placed our Willow Tree Nativity on our entry way table. I covered the table with burlap to give a more rustic look. We used our three stars as the backdrop- a great deal from Kirkland's a few years ago. We added height with a wreath on a wreath holder. 

Hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season!!
Linking up here and here!


1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great, Ashley! The "Silent Night" banner, the book Christmas trees: you're so crafty! You should do a tutorial on the book pages craft!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...