7/23/12

Pinspiring Favorites

This week, I am excited to begin a weekly post noting my 5 favorite pins from the week. 
I know it has been around for awhile, but I still can't get enough of Pinterest. So many great ideas for our home, for parties, for crafts, for raising EA. Basically it rocks. 
With this in mind, I would like to introduce my Pinspiring Favorites for the week-


#1-
Awesome quote. We can't make our children be Godly, but we MUST live a Godly life, teach them about God, and live our life showing them that Jesus is real so that they will have no interest in being anything other than Godly.

Pinterest Link
Original Source


#2-
Children's worship notes graphic organizer.
I think of how many bulletins I littered with doodles- what a productive way to teach children to listen to sermons. The teacher in me loves the fact that we can help this with a graphic organizer. 

Pinterest Link
Original Source


#3-
Washi tape calendar
I really like washi tape. I mean, realllllly like it. But up until this pin I couldn't figure out why I needed it. Now my washi tape crush can actually have a purpose.

Pinterest Link
Original Source


#4-
Exposed brick wall
As I mentioned a few posts ago, Brian and I recently looked at and purchased some land. We plan to stick around this house for quite a bit longer, but hope to one day build on said land. Everyone says that building is a nightmare for the people hoping to one day live in the house so we are trying to plan ahead to eliminate any of the pain that we can. I want exposed brick somewhere. It's just pretty.

Pinterest Link
Original Source


#5-
Baby bubble bath pics
As a girl who takes a bath every single day, I think these have to be the cutest pics ever. We just may have to try this.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! A new blog segment! Love the worship notes sheet for kids... I would like to use that even as an adult! Ha- do I teach Kindergarten or what?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...