8/7/12

Pinspiration

My top 5 favorite pins this week
Warning: Not a lot of depth to these pins, but lots of cute inspiration!

1.
Easy decorative clothespins
I love how fun and easy these adorable clothespins are! Something like this will totally make a show at EA's first bday party!

2.
Cardi/ Cute shirt combo
Such a cute cardi- the color is quite pretty. I also like the neckline around the top of the white shirt. Great fall inspiration.

3.
Pillowcase Romper
EA would look simply adorable in this. I like it just like it is, but wouldn't an orange ribbon be so cute and festive? 
25 days until Auburn football (and incidentally until EA turns one. wow.)

4.
100 Christmas Table Decorations
There are some awesome inspiration for Christmas tablescapes on this site. I gotta tell ya- just looking at the picture below makes me seriously want white with green polka dotted material for a tablecloth or runner or placemats or curtains...

5.
Velcro Bags
What wonderful little bags! These are good for a diaper and a small pack of wipes, but would it also be good for small toys or a dry snacks. I could use them to organize toys in the car or make them fit to the size to hold board books. Imagine the possibilities...

2 comments:

  1. Um, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bubble!! I think we need to figure out how to make them, and make Auburn ones for our girls for this fall!! Also... I noticed the Target diapers pictured in the last pin!! Gotta love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...