Abby Grace- 6 months

My sweet baby is 6 months old. It is unbelievable to me that half a year ago we were at the hospital- she is incredible and we are so blessed that she joined our little family.
The next several months are going to be interesting! This kiddo lives passionately- she is super happy 97% of the time... the other 3%, she is spitting mad. I truly believe it is because her sister is ON 22 hours a day and she just doesn't want to be overlooked. I can't wait to see how that shows up in her personality.
Overall, she is absolutely adorable, so so sweet and cuddly, and awesome. Simple as that.

 Likes: Being around people, smiling, talking, rolling around, sitting up and looking around

Dislikes: Napping, missing naps (see the problem here?), having to wait for food, and loud, startling sounds.

 Basic Stats: At your 6 month appointment, you weighed 15 lbs, 7 oz (39%) and 26.25 inches long (69%). You wear size 2 diapers but are ready for size 3- we are just finishing up the pack. You barely fit in your 6 mth clothes- we still squeeze you into the tunics and shirts, but really need 9 mth pants. You are eating 4-5 times a day, depending on what time the day starts. You eat between 6-8 oz. at each feeding. You nap most mornings for about 1-1.5 hours and most afternoons for about the same amount of time. In the past few weeks, you have started going to bed about 8:30 and waking up about 7:00 each morning.

This is your new trademark face... you make it when you are happy, you make it when you are sad... It is one of my favorite things. I giggle every time. 

Abby Grace, we love you dearly! Happy 6 months!

1 comment:

  1. Scott read this with me and he said, "Mommy, she is so pretty!" Okay, maybe I'm lying since he can't exactly talk yet. She is adorable!


Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...