6/16/09

CMT Awards

This post has got to be quick- I'm exhausted!
Today was one of my favorite days of the year- CMT AWARDS! I pride myself in my knowledge of country music songs and singers and in the fact I can always predict the winners. Boy did I outdo myself this year. Brad, Taylor, I love you both, congrats on the big wins :)
I watched the awards at my parents house. Brian helped Daddy move some heavy furniture upstairs while Mom helped my put the finishing touches on Peg's birthday present. I am super excited about it, but more will have to come on that later.

This morning Tif and I went to get pedicures, then we strolled the antique stores of Homewood. We didn't buy anything because honestly we would have used our entire savings accounts, but it was fun to look around and spend time together. I am really going to miss her when she moves.
(Aren't they pretty?) (Outside antique store #1)

She made fun of me for not removing the little toe seperators several hours after we were done, but you have to admit, nothing is worse than rubbing a toe on another toe then having an expensive but messed up pedicure. Better safe than sorry.

Anyway, Brian and I have an early morning with Rick and Bubba tomorrow so I am off to bed! Have a blessed evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...