6/17/09

Rick and Bubba, Rick and Bubba

Well, I was up and at 'em this morning at 6:00 (not unusual for a school day, very unusual for a summer day) to see Rick and Bubba live. It was so much fun! I pretty much agree with all of their political opinions and def. agree with their stance on Christ, so it was a fun morning! Thanks Mrs. Tami for getting us Golden Ticket Seats :) Here are some pictures from the day!

It was someone's birthday, so we enjoyed a delicious piece of cake!

They let me take a picture at the mic!

I am spending the rest of the day with dear, dear friends- Katie is here working on a website and Peg is coming in town tonight! It's going to be a blast!

Have a blessed day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting on my blog! I must admit, I had given up on your blog after that one lonely post you made a thousand years ago. My heart is thrilled that you are a dedicated blogger now! You better not let me down again. Poppyseed says hello :) Love you and I get to see you SO soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...