6/9/09

New Married Sunday School





If you know me, you know that I love our Sunday school class. Brian and I have been going to the new married class for about a year and a half and it has been awesome. It has been a great place to grow spiritually and make some wonderful friends. BUT the thing I hate about this time in our life is the fact that NO ONE is settled. It started last year when Brad and Katie moved. Then Nathan and Wendy. Then Brad and Alison. Tonight we are having a going away party for two more couples who have been in our class since Brian and I joined. It just makes me sad. I guess it will always be like this, but I am ready for it to SLOW DOWN! Oh well. I am attaching some pictures of our class over the past 2 years. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...