9/9/09

Bathroom Makeover Labor Day Style

This weekend, Brian and I finally redid our guest bath. It is amazing what a new coat of paint, a new light fixture, and a different rug and curtain can do! I am thrilled with the changes!
Here are the before and after pictures...
Before
After

I LOVE it!!! We registered for the shower curtain when we got married and it is perfect in our new bathroom! I found the rug at TJMaxx for $10. We redid the entire bathroom for less than $100! Next stop, THE KITCHEN!

Have a blessed evening my friends!

3 comments:

  1. oooh, I really like that! That wall color is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What color is that wall? It's very pretty! I love the bathroom.

    Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! What a great update!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...