9/12/09

Rojo and Game Night

Last night, Brian and I went out with a group of friends to Rojo. It is a delicious Latin/ American restaurant in the Highlands area. I had never been over there before and it was so much fun! We got pineapple salsa and black bean and corn salsa and queso which was a great way to start the meal. The pineapple salsa was INCREDIBLE. I am considering trying my hand at a homemade pineapple salsa- does anyone have a good recipe? Almost everyone got quesadillas and they were fantastic. If you are from the Birmingham area and are interested in a fun and tasty dinner date, check Rojo out!


After dinner, we came back to our house for Nertz and Speed Scrabble. I was trying to whip up a quick and yummy cookie to serve when everyone came over and I found this recipe for Cowgirl Cookies at Bakerella. They practically flew from the plate! 8 people ate 24 cookies in 2 hours. I say that's pretty impressive!
Brian and I are up for breakfast at Sunday School on Sunday. I am going to try this recipe for Mini Pancake Muffins on Sunday- I will keep you posted on how they turned out. Bakerella could be my new favorite blog!
I hope you have a blessed football Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...