10/26/09

Greek

I have a secret obsession. I love the show Greek on ABC Family. I have never met anyone who watches it, it is complete trash in the way of moral fiber, and it is mindless college drama. I graduated from college 2 1/2 years ago. I shouldn't have any urge to watch this. And yet, each week I go back. I console myself with the fact that I no longer watch Grey's Anatomy (major accomplishment- I really did quit after the premiere!) All season I have been waiting for two characters to confess their undying love for each other and ride off into the sunset of happily ever after and tonight it finally happened. So, for the first Monday night in 6 or 8 weeks, I will go to bed happy, knowing that Casey and Cappie are FINALLY together. Yay :)

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...