12/29/09

Some things people don't know...

As Brian and I were driving to my parents house Christmas Eve night, we started discussing things that people don't know about us. We dated for almost four years before we got married, then have been married for 2 1/2 years, so misc. facts we don't know about each other are rare. I am a person who is all or nothing. I either adore it and everyone knows it or I don't really care and it's never discussed.
The following are commonly known facts. If we are friends in real life, you know this....
* I love Jesus. I accepted Christ into my heart at the age of 9 and things haven't been the same since. Though there are ups and downs, it is because of my unfaithfulness, never His. As I said in yesterday's post, He is good.
* I truly believe that my husband is the most attractive man in the world. Seriously, he's hot.

* If there were only one car in the world, it would be the VW Beetle. If there were two, some people would drive the Volvo SUV. I only own one of those though. Daisy, my beloved bug, has been in my life since November of 2002 when I was accepted into Auburn. I was super weird about driving her in the beginning and resorted to driving my mom's 1990 Volvo so the wackos at my high school wouldn't mess her up. I was way overprotective until she reached 10,000 miles, then I chilled out a little.

*Two words- War Eagle. I love SEC football. I always go for Auburn. I never go for Alabama. Mississippi State is my #2.

* I adore Harry Potter. The entire series. Rebecca introduced me to him my junior year at Auburn when Godlet of Fire was coming out in movie. I have since read each of the books at least 5 times. Brian and I actually went straight from the airport coming home from our honeymoon to Barnes and Noble to get Deathly Hallows.

*My cat Bodie is just adorable. And she is the perfect target shot for our new camera. Between Brian and I, she is probably seeing stars.

Here are some facts very FEW people know...

*I love Krystals. Such yummy flavor in such a little burger.

*I had ISS for 3 days in high school for skipping a pep rally. Instead of enjoying the pep rally festivities (which happened once a week since we were in the play offs), I watched Gilmore Girls and ate cookie dough with a friend.

*Growing up, I took 15 years of dance (tap and jazz). I also took baton lessons and piano.

*I stopped eating Chick-Fil-A for about a year after college from eating so much of it at Auburn. Then they came out with the Chick-Fil-A sauce and I am back on track!

*My 7th grade year, I sprained my ankle the day before dance team try outs going into the splits. I didn't make the team. I did the next year though :)

*When I was in elementary school I wanted to be a writer.

*My 6th grade teacher died of a heart attack in the middle of the school year. She was a Christian, so I know she's in heaven, but still it's a hard thing for a 6th grader.

*I was at the Auburn vs. Florida game in 2001. But the people we went with wanted to beat the traffic, so we left the stadium when we were behind and missed the field goal that happened in the last 10 secs. and Auburn's victory celebration. Still to this day I am a little bitter.

Do you have a little known fact? Please share!

Have a wonderful evening my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I think I would have had a melt down if I had ISS for something so trivial as that! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...