1/28/10

Missing the joy.

Things have been CRAZY. Between teaching 2nd grade and spending almost all of my spare time doing graduate work, I have not had time to think. In all honesty, though I am enjoying my classes, I am stressed beyond anything I have ever experienced.
If you think of it, please pray for me to have joy. To let my joy of knowing Christ and being saved by grace cover over my stress and tired heart. I know in the end I will be glad I did this, but right now I miss my joy.
Have a good night my friends.

3 comments:

  1. I have been there too and not all that long ago! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psalm 5:11
    But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

    Don't let the enemy steal your joy! Love you and will see you next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...