5/1/10

At the end of the tunnel...

This morning, I spent an enormous amont of money to overnight 2/3 of my finals to Uni. South Alabama. The money thing was my own fault... see here to find out why. I actually didn't have to overnight it, but the paranoid, perfectionist side of me showed up and didn't want to get a bad grade because it was late.
For the past two weeks, everyone I have spoken to has said, "You can see the light at the end of the tunnel," or "You're almost done," or "Aren't you relieved?" But because of this, I could never say yes. Today, walking away from the post office, where I paid as much as we did for mine and Brian's dinner last night, I finally agreed. My last final is due Monday at midnight. I intend to have it turned in tomorrow by 6:00. I can *finally* see the light at the end of the tunnel.
It's time to start that final :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...