8/29/10

Eli Charles Taff



Friday night, Brian and I went down to Columbus to see Rebecca and Wesley and meet Eli! Eli Charles Taff was born Wednesday afternoon and weighed in at 9 lbs. 6 oz. He is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. It took a lot of effort to give him back when we left :) Look how proud the new daddy is!

I am so excited for Rebecca and Wesley. God is so faithful and His plan is so good. They are going to be incredible parents. I can't wait to see this precious baby boy grow up!

Congratulations Wesley and Rebecca!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture and the two boys in it!

    Thanks for coming to see us, we love y'all and look forward to the next visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...