10/23/10

A fall alternative to flowers

My sweet friend Elizabeth recently got a new job. This is something she has been looking forward to basically since I have known her, so I wanted to help her celebrate. 
Only I had Dave whispering in my ear- budget Ashley, budget!
Stupid (but oh so smart) Dave.

After school on Wednesday, I went to Western with the purpose of buying a cupcake. 
I walked out with a pumpkin.
You can't deny, they are just cute. And appropriate for fall!

This is what Elizabeth ended up with...


It wasn't much, but I thought it turned out cute!
Happy Weekend my friends!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I think I'd like that more than flowers this time of season, it'd last longer! : )

    Do you have the love/hate relationship with Dave that I do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great idea! I keep wanting to paint some pumpkins but I haven't had time this year! I need to find some fake ones at Hobby Lobby on clearance for next year and try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever idea! What a great gift idea, and so great that it's seasonal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...