10/19/10

Gifted- A Women's Ministry Christmas Event

This fall, I have been blessed to work with several ladies from the women's ministry at my church to plan our holiday event. The theme is Gifted, focusing on the gifts God has given us and how we use them to glorify Him. We will have demonstrations with directions, provide desserts with recipes, and have vendors from our church selling homemade crafts. On top of that, we have two wonderful women speaking about the gifts God has given them specifically and share the Word. 
Basically, I can't wait. 


If you are from the Birmingham area, I would love for you to check it out! Shoot me an email or comment for more information!

2 comments:

  1. I definitely want to buy a ticket!!! I am excited about checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived closer so I could go...I know I'm a HORRIBLE friend about keeping in touch right now. I've said everyday for a few weeks now I'm going to give you a call and something always happens....I will though, I promise! Do you still love me?! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...