11/30/10

Our Christmas Mantel


I was very pleased with how my mantel turned out this year! 
My MIL gave me a wreath holder several years ago. I love the way the wreath looks between the two mirrors. 


I lined the lighted garland with red berries, which gave it a festive, fun look.


I got our stockings at World Market at the end of last Christmas season for $1 a piece! Who knows if they will hold up WITH gifts in them- but they are pretty leading up to the big night! 


After Saturday and the SEC Championship, my "War Eagle" will come down and be replaced with something Christmasy, but until then it's just part of the decor.

I can't wait to see everyones mantel! I have been looking forward to this party for ages!

The Lettered Cottage

Have a blessed evening my friends!

5 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'm not an Auburn alum, but they have been doing great this season (I'm from Texas: my husband and I, also last-named Johnson, went to a small Baptist school in Dallas) and the War Eagle sign is adorable!!! I found your blog on Layla's site: I enjoyed it!

    www.chrissyandnathan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mantle and I love the wreath between the 2 mirrors. I love the size and look of those mirrors - do you happen to remember where you got them? Also thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my post - you are super sweet. I too bought all of my mantle stuff at C&B and PB the day after Christmas for about 80% off. I love a good bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2nd grade! How fun! I LOVE Kindergarten: it's exactly what I think learning should be like (I taught 1st grade last year and it was terribleee, but when we moved to S. Central Texas, I got a new job). I was SO excited to be in Kindergarten! Since it's a private school, it's different than what I'm used to (this is my 2nd year to teach, but I taught in public school last year).

    How do you like 2nd grade? How big is your class?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the mantle does look good...but that WAR EAGLE looks FANTASTIC...just the right touch! :) Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog (bowlingfamilymoments.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...