4/28/11

I got a feeling...


Tonight, after I finished my school work, I laid down on the couch for a few minutes and began to feel this funny jump in my stomach. At first I thought it was gas, but when I put pressure on the spot where I felt it, and it kicked back! Emily Ann kicked me consistently for about 30 minutes, then chilled out a bit. I loved it and can't wait for Brian to feel it. It makes me love my little girl just a little bit more. I can't wait until September!

In other news, as many of you have heard, central Alabama had really terrible weather through the day yesterday. So far, there are over two hundred confirmed dead and at one point today, a million people without power. We were blessed to have missed the storm, but the destruction surrounding the area is incredible. Thank you for the prayers and please continue to pray for the people who have lost their homes, lost family members, and who's lives are in total disarray. It is going to be a long road to recovery. 

Have a great night! It's almost the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...