5/23/11

Baby J- 25 Weeks

I have been very on again, off again on the weekly updates- I apologize! 

How far along? 25 weeks, 4 days.

Baby Bump? For sure. Random people are stopping me to talk about my baby now.  

Maternity clothes? Mostly.  I am still wearing regular shirts and the occasional comfy skirt, but most of my regular bottoms don't fit/ aren't comfortable. 

Total weight gain: I think about 5 lbs. It is VERY inconsistent between weigh-ins.

Cravings: Not much. I haven't been overly hungry. I had Taziki's for the first time since I have been pregnant this weekend. For those of you not from the Birmingham area, Taziki's is a Greek/ Mediterranean restaurant Brian and I used to LOVE. Then I got pregnant and the mere thought of their salad dressing and menu in general made me want to throw up. I decided to test the waters this weekend and had success! I am excited to have another option for dinner out besides a hamburger.

Symptoms: Feeling pretty good! I have been getting hot pretty easily, but that could be because of the pregnancy OR because of the 90* temperatures we have been having. If this is May, I am dreading the actual summer!

Sleep: I'm sleeping well, but am tired of sleeping on my side. Emily Ann is worth it though :)

Movement: She has been kicking, fluttering and rolling around in there for about 3 weeks now. I adore it. She is not consistent about her movements, but I am trying not to worry about it. I am just happy to feel her!

Gender: We are having a little girl! Emily Ann! 

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and being able to fit between tight spaces.

Best moment this week: Last night, Brian and I were lying in bed and she rolled over. My whole stomach moved! Brian even noticed it without my saying anything. It's such a cool feeling!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had Taziki's. I had Taziki's today and it was super yummy!

    So, I was thinking if you want them, I have tons on baby girl clothes I could pass along to you. Let me know .. some of them have only been once. email me at c.killion@yahoo.com

    Also, would love to get together for a coffee or something sometime :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...