7/10/11

Baby J- Week 32

How far along? 32 weeks, 3 days


Baby Bump? Yup!

Maternity clothes? Yes for pants, but still in regular shirts.

Total weight gain: 4 pounds. So weird.

Cravings: I am not really craving anything, but I really don't want cheese. Or nuts.

Symptoms: Swollen fingers and occasional foot swelling, random gross stuff

Sleep: Sleep is still pretty good. I get up once a night to go to the restroom and the sleep after isn't as good, but that's life.

Movement: She is more active then she was, but not consistently. I get stressed on the days she is not moving a lot, but all I can do is trust the Lord!

Gender: We are having a little girl! Emily Ann! 

Belly Button in or out? In, but getting flatter every day.

What I miss: Sweets and not worrying about what I eat.

Best moment this week: 
Honestly, I have had a lot of best moments over the past two weeks. 
Last week, my doctor requested an ultrasound because of how little weight I had gained. I freaked out at first, because I really didn't expect to have another one and I was afraid there was a problem. Once my doctor comforted me down from that, I got really excited! She is not head down yet, actually laying sideways across my stomach like a hammock, but as of a week and a half ago, she weighed 4.2 lbs (yeah, pretty big girl), is absolutely precious, and is still very much a girl (always good to be reassured!) It just made me even more excited to meet her in 8 or so weeks!
Thursday night, I got together with some of my favorite Birmingham people for a girl's night at Ross Bridge. We hung out at the pool, watched Life as We Know It (so good!), ate junk food, and just spent time together. It was fabulous and was a much needed get together to prepare for Emily Ann!
Yesterday was our Planned Childbirth class. It really did not settle any of my fears about childbirth. In fact, it increased them greatly. But along with increased fears came increased excitement about our sweet girl. I can't wait to hold her and kiss her and invest in her life.
In the past week, I have heard "It is almost football season" at least 15 times. My husband has started watching Auburn videos on You Tube and on the Auburn website, which means it really is getting close. I am super pumped about that, because aside from the fact that it is wayyyy hot this summer and fall sounds heavenly, or the fact that football season is my favorite time of the year, all I have considered for the past 8 months is that football season means Emily Ann's due date! Technically I still have a little while, but "it is almost football season"! Woo hoo!  :)

Have a blessed week my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I speak for the masses when I say that baby updates aren't as excited without pictures of the baby bump! Come on, friend! Post some belly shots! Love you a lot! Can't wait to meet the little one and hug your neck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...