7/13/11

Baby Shower Fun

Last night I enjoyed a wonderful baby shower with some sweet sweet ladies from our church. These women are such an encouragement to me. I am blessed to have their guidance, wisdom, and support as we are preparing for our little girl!

Here was the gift table. The hostesses had placed pictures of Brian and I when we were babies... there were a few of me that I had never seen before!

The drink table

The food table. The top right hand corner of the table had the cutest buggy with white roses in it.. it was such a beautiful accent!

Mom, Mom J, and I before the shower
... I have decided I won't do my hair like that again :)

The sweet hostesses and I. 

The gift table after everything was opened!

Emily Ann is just about ready to go! This shower definitely shortened our needs list- I just need to put everything away :) Also, the nursery is almost ready, so be looking for a Nursery Reveal Post soon!
Happy Hump Day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Did you get to take home the Harley sign? I'm sure that will go well in her nursery :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...