9/9/11

Football Friday- Mississippi Sin Dip

Happy Friday!

This Football Friday recipe is a new one for me. As I mentioned several posts ago, I have fallen in love with the blog Plain Chicken. She posts very easy and user friendly recipes that are great for dinners, parties, desserts, or simply just a "quick fix." The ingredients are normal and the recipes are super do-able. Add the fact that she is an Auburn grad and I quickly became a follower.

As I was scrolling through her recipes, I found an awesome dip recipe that would be perfect for any football party. Since Auburn plays Mississippi State tomorrow at 11:21 and this dip is called Mississippi Sin Dip and I knew I needed to try it!

Mississippi Sin Dip (As found at Plain Chicken)

Ingredients-
16 oz. sour cream
8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 c. chopped ham
1 green onion, chopped (I actually mis-read the ingredients and used regular onion... it's still good.)
1/4 t. hot sauce
1 t. worcestershire sauce
salt
pepper

In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients until well blended.
Bake dip at 350* for 1 hour. 

Plain Chicken suggests using this recipe with a french bread loaf, but we skipped the bread and went straight to Fritos scoops. Either will work :)

Now, we just have to hope Mississippi's sin isn't beating Auburn!
Have a great weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...