9/25/11

A-Z of Me!

Happy Sunday everyone! As I was exploring some of my favorite blogs this afternoon, I found this fun questionnaire and decided to participate!

The A-Z of Me!

A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Folding clothes.
D. Dogs: No dogs, but we do have a fabulous cat named Bodie! 
E. Essential start to your day: Recently, it has been feeding Emily Ann. 
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'6" (Actually, on my 15th birthday I was 5'7" and on my 16th birthday I was 5'6". Go figure.)
I. Instruments you play: Piano. Kind of.
J. Job title: Stay at home mom. Formerly a 2nd grade teacher.
K. Kids: A sweet little girl- Emily Ann!
L. Live: Birmingham, AL
M. Mother’s name: Ann
N. Nicknames: Ash, AJ
O. Overnight hospital stays: Just one and I came home with a baby!!
P. Pet peeves: On-going sounds- like beat boxing. Also, the fact that when you cut and paste in blogger, you can't change the font.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Fumble rooski, fumble rooski! Turn it up!!!" -Little Giants

R. Right or left handed: Left handed.
S. Siblings: Only child
T. Time you wake up: About 5:45 (The first time). 
U. Underwear: Such a strange question- it's not actually a question. And since I am a girl, I have no idea what to say.
V. Vegetable you hate: English peas.
W. What makes you run late: Not having my outfit picked out before it is time to get ready. I can try on 15 outfits before I choose something. It's a problem.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dentist 
Y. Yummy food that you make: Mac and cheese, cowgirl cookies
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe



I would love to read the A-Z of you so if you are interested, answer the questions and leave a comment to let me know! 
Have a great night!!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...