10/31/11

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!

In honor of the day, I am sharing my Snowy White Owl Cupcakes. 
They are a variation of the Owl cupcakes from Pinterest, but when I started thinking about them, I realized two things...
 #1- I don't like chocolate icing
 #2- the only owl I truly care about is a snowy white owl that became one of Harry's best friends in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone- Hedwig!



These were a super quick treat. I used chocolate cake mix and a can of white icing. Crack open some Oreos (the hardest part.. it's so difficult to get the icing to separate smoothly!), place brown M&Ms in the middle, and finish with a piece of candy corn! We brought some to a party on Friday night and plan to bring the rest to a party tonight- so much fun!

Speaking of candy corn...
Isn't my little piece of candy corn adorable? :)

Happy Halloween friends! Have a spoooooooky day!

1 comment:

  1. SUCH a cute idea! And I sent your One King's Lane invite, let me know if you got it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...