Today, my blog friend Chrissy informed me that I was one of 5 ladies to win the Liebster Blog Award! This sweet award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The word liebster is a German word that means dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, and many many other like words. I am so grateful to Chrissy for this precious award and am excited to bestow it on some of my favorite blogs! Thank you Chrissy!!
As a way to keep the award going, the recipients of this award are to nominate 5 outstanding bloggers with less than 200 followers.
The rules of the Liebster Blog Award are to link back to the blogger who gave it to you, reveal your top 5 bloggers and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog, copy and paste the award on your blog. Finally, have faith that your followers will spread the word too!
Here are my 5 favorite blogs in no particular order!
1. Kathryn at And Baby Makes Three. I have mentioned Kathryn in several other posts- I have been following her for a little over two years and adore her blog! She clearly loves the Lord, her husband, and her sweet little girl Madelyn. Her pictures are fabulous and her posts are such fun!
2. Brittney at Far More Than Rubies. Brittney and I became bloggy friends when I first started blogging and I have loved following her. After living practically all over North America :), Brittney, her husband, and their sweet little girl are now living and working overseas. Brittney is such a talented writer and such a fun blogger! Her love for the Lord and her hilarious stories make her so much fun to follow!
3. Rebecca at Tales from the Taffs. Rebecca and I met at Auburn flag try-outs our senior year in high school. She is still one of my most dear friends, though we don't get to see each other near as much as I'd like. Rebecca's blog is a fun smorgesboard of funny stories, creative tidbits, and fun updates on her sweet son Eli!
4. Brittany at A Merry Heart. Brittany is such a blessing to me! Her faith in the Lord is unwavering and she continually praises Him and gives Him the glory through her blog. She posts great updates on her adorable little girl Lily and excellent stories of how God is working in her life. Her blog is such an encouragement!
5. Kelsey at A Time of All Sweet Things. Kelsey was one of my senior girls in my first core group 4 years ago. Since starting at Auburn, she has also started an adorable blog with fun craft and cooking projects, great stories, and humorous updates on her life. I love her creativity and spunk for life!
Thanks again Chrissy for this wonderful award! Check out these great bloggers and see what all the fun's about!!