2/18/12

Green beans and sweet potatoes.

We decided to introduce EA to "real" food last Monday. I wanted to start with veggies just to be safe... 
Here is her opinion of green beans:



Basically it was hilarious. She must have gagged 15 times during that one 7 min feeding. Clearly we have to keep working on the green veggies.

Today, I decided I would get her to try sweet potatoes.
This got a much better response...
My favorite was when she took the spoon from me and kept putting it in her mouth. 
Needless to say, this would not have happened with the green beans.

Next stop, peas!!

2 comments:

  1. That is stinking hilarious!!! Love these pictures and I really love that she has a hairbow in while she eats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...