7/30/12

Pin-spiration

Top 5 Favorite Pins This Week

#1-
31 Biblical Virtues to Pray for Your Children.
I love this. I pray for EA all the time, but sometimes I feel like I am repeating myself over and over again. Granted, they are pretty huge things to pray for- salvation, Godliness, her husband, etc- but I love these scripture based references to pray for her to make her more like Jesus. Cause that's what it's all about.
#2-
Desk inspiration
Yesterday, on a whim, we played fruit basket turnover with our furniture. We moved a desk into our bedroom, a buffet to our entryway, a bookshelf across a room. And boom- we now have space for people to sit at our table and walk around our table at the same time. We have a place to put our computer in our bedroom. It's glorious.
With the desk now in our bedroom, I want it to be cute AND functional. I really like the setup of this desk (actually, everything about the desk, period.) so it is my decorative inspiration. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.
#3-
How to Draw on a Chalkboard
Fabulous direction for writing on a chalkboard. I hope they work because I have a new chalkboard and want to make it beautiful, but kind of have bad chalk handwriting. Here's hoping these tips fix all of my chalkboard woahs, because chalkboard markers are stinkin' expensive!
#4- 
Multiple picture family collage
There are so many cute pics in this compilation. I just love a good family picture.
#5-
Mommy luxuries
This totally cracks me up. Oh how I miss dangly earrings.

Pinterest Link
Original Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...