10 Things this Monday-
1. Our poor Tigers are struggling really badly this season. I mean wow.
But, there are plans for us to go to Auburn twice in the next three weeks, so I will overcome my sadness about the football team and settle for excitement about seeing the band and the campus and good quality time with some girls, my hubby, and EA.
2. I was a little disappointed in Taylor Swift's new album, Red. I didn't buy it, but I did browse through it on iTunes this morning. I guess she's not country anymore. I liked her as country.
3. I am not disappointed in Jason Aldean's new album at all. I found it after I gave up on Taylor's. He is still very much country.
4. From where I am sitting on my couch, I can see 9 pumpkins of all shapes and sizes. They are just the cutest things.
5. I really like this shirt. In my mind, I can wear it as an oversized shirt... OR I can wear it in as a maternity shirt. I get that I am not a bridesmaid right now, but I have been one several times. Does that count?
6. A quick reminder of Taylor Swift as country...
7. Brian will be home every night this week. Which is a far cry from the 4 out of 7 nights he was home last week. Woo hoo!
8. Shutterfly is awesome. Truly awesome. They send so many freebies. In the past 6 months I have gotten free 4x6s, 8x10s, an 11x14 and magnets. All I've paid is shipping! If you don't use Shutterfly, you should check it out!
9. Yesterday might have been my last long afternoon nap for awhile. I really didn't sleep well last night. And I prefer night sleep to day sleep.
10. Today, October 22nd, I have already started Christmas shopping and have crossed a few majors off my list. Boom.
Have a happy week!