1/1/13

So Filled with Love Photography


Over the past few months, Brian and I have been gathering friends and taking pictures. We have shot a variety of different photo shoots including maternity, newborn, child, family, and Christmas card photos. We love it. We love doing it together, we love the final products, and we love spending time with the friends and families we have been able to work with. It has been a blessing to us and hopefully a blessing to others. 

As the new year comes around, I am excited to announce the beginning of our new venture- 

Check out our website to see some of our work! If you live in the Birmingham area, please consider us for your family events and fun occasions. We offer full sessions and mini sessions and would love the opportunity to work with you!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh how fun! I wish you both well as you start this exciting journey! Can't wait to see pictures (and I wish I lived in Birmingham!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congrats! I love the ones of your parents. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...