1/6/10

Canon Rebel XS

Picture from Google Products
Oh, how I love thee? Let me count the ways.
This WONDERFUL camera was a gift from an assortment of people. I was very blessed with several dollars during Christmas and was able to buy this little joy!
I got my camera Dec. 23rd and used it on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I took incredible pictures in Tampa when we went for the Outback Bowl. Then, the tragedy struck- it just stopped working. I have no idea what happened. I was able to get the last couple of pictures off, but I had to send my camera back to Amazon and get a replacement.

I RUSHED home from school today to meet the UPS man and there she sat. Waiting for me to use her.
Just in time for some Birmingham snow.
Oh, how I love thee.

3 comments:

  1. oh no! sad day. glad you got it back though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to get a camera like this in the next year! Sad you had to send yours back but at least they replaced it!

    BTW, I love your blog look! I read through google reader and don't always see when people change their background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, I really want such a camera for myself. Really badly. I guess I need to start saving my pennies (either that or dropping some major hints!) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...