2/27/11

This week...

This week has been funny and kind of unusual.

Here are some highlights from the week-

For the first time ever, I fried an egg. I have scrambled eggs several times, but have never fried one.


I really don't like the yellow part, and it is kind of weird when it leaks out.

On two different occasions, I have cried through the song "It Won't Be Like This for Long" by Darrius Rucker. All I can think about is my baby... that I haven't met yet..... growing up and living life- which is what I want them to do... but still the song gets me a little weepy.




I was supposed to have a new student on Wednesday, but he was a no show. I learned the problem with telling twenty 7-8 year olds that we are getting a new student before the student actually shows up. Maybe he will come tomorrow?

For the first time since I have been pregnant, someone other than my husband talked to my stomach, in public no less. At first I wasn't sure what she was doing, but then I figured it out. So funny.

Have a super week my friends!

2 comments:

  1. I eat fried eggs too! And I don't like the yellow part either, yuck. Welcome to the club! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song really gets me. That and the book "I'll love you forever". It wont be like this for long. I remember crying when Eli turned one week old. I couldn't believe a week had already passed....and now he's 6mths and 1 week. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...