4/19/11

Baby J- Week 20

Here's the weekly update! I am a couple of weeks behind- sorry!

How far along? 20 weeks, 5 days.



Baby Bump? Yup!

Maternity clothes? Pants, yes, but not shirts. Hopefully I have a little while longer in those :)


Total weight gain: As of today immediately after lunch, I had gained 2 lbs, so I am holding pretty steady at -2 or -3 lbs.

Cravings: Nothing really recently. Mexican food sounds incredible, but I would probably say that if I wasn't pregnant. Who doesn't love cheese dip? 

Symptoms: Some random yuk things and consistent hunger.

Sleep: Sleeping well!

Movement: I think so. It's about the same time each day and feels like something fluttering.  I wish she would kick me hard. Maybe I will change my mind about that when it actually starts happening, but I really want to feel her consistently!

Gender: We are having a little girl! Emily Ann! 

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. At one point last week, my arm started hurting. I decided it was because I sleep on the same side every night. Which is coincidently my right side, which is among the list of three sides I can't sleep on! Who made these rule!?

Best moment this week: Purchasing our crib and mattress on Friday night after the storm. It should be here in about 2-3 weeks. And even though this wasn't this week, I am still reeling over the fact she's a girl and I can look at her adorable profile any time I want through our ultrasound pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...