12/30/11

2011 Blog Recap

Following Chrissy's lead, I am featuring my most popular blog posts of 2011 based on comments. Thanks to everyone who has commented this year! And to those who haven't, I would love to hear from you!!

January-
This post featured a book review on the awesome story by Ron Hall and Denver Moore. Such a picture of the work of God in people from all different backgrounds.

February-
I announced my pregnancy to the blog world!

March-
This post featured some of the delicious meals we enjoyed on our trip to Savannah.

April-
Our gender reveal post!

May-
Transitioning from teacher to stay-at-home-mom.

June-
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Preview. :)

July-
I finished graduate school!

August-
I celebrated 37 weeks by sharing pictures of our nursery!

September-

October-
Documenting our family trip to the pumpkin patch!

November-
I linked up with the Nester to document some of my favorite things!

December-
I linked up with Life Rearranged to note some fun Instagram pics!

Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! And yes, everyone always wants more comments, haha! Can't wait to see what 2012 brings, happy new year to you all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!
Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...